DOJO TRAVEL TEAM
Dojo Athletics Travel program is for players that want to improve their overall game and gain experience and exposure playing in the AAU travel team circuit. These intense travel team practices will focus on specific drills to help them improve their shooting, ball handling, guard skills, post skills, defense, and footwork. Team defense and offense will be a major component of the learning process as we compete at various travel basketball tournaments.
Dojo Athletics will organize teams to compete against teams from all over the country. Travel teams will be available for students ranging in ages from 10 yrs old to 17yrs old. Students will have an opportunity to hone their skills against some of the nations top talent.
Travel tournaments will be held once a month at a location TBA. Most tournaments will be held in Southern California and in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- $30 per week
- 2 practices per week
- Tuesday and Saturday for 1 hour and 30 minutes each.
Travel Tournament Schedule
- November 17-18 2018 “Fastbreak & The Truth Extravaganza” Fastbreak Sports LA Lynwood HS
- December 15-16 2018 “Winter Challenge” Orange County American Sports center
- February 16-19 th 2019 “Presidential Classic” Fastbreak Sports LA Los Angeles, CA
- March 16-17 2019 “The Battle” Open Gym Premier Orange County American Sports Center
- May 28-30 2019 Las Vegas Invitational Las Vegas Hoops
Get In Touch.
If you are interested in training, send us an message and we will get back to you as soon as we can!